Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

Final Invitations.. sent!

So busy these days, it's been forEVER since I've posted. But I wanted to check in and post up the final invites..

So here they are...

I decided I wanted to use recycled material to go with the theme of my "pro nature" wedding. I didn't want those torn pieces of paper (which I made from paper bags from Trader Joes) to just look like trash, so I searched everywhere for recycle stickers or stamps but couldn't find any. I finally traced a recycle symbol from my computer, made a stencil, and used a paint brush and some stamp ink to make my own label and this is how it turned out.



I designed the invitations and RSVPS myself, on photoshop. I found those envelopes at paperspapers.com. They are called "paper bag" envelopes and they were a perfect match.

After finding out last minute that we would not be able to have any drinking at our venue, I spoke with the hotel where I blocked rooms, and they agreed to let us have an afterparty at their bar with no deposits or minimums! Plus the rooms are only 60.00 so it's affordable for everyone. I'm really excited about this and wanted to mention it in the invites, even though they had already been made.

No comments:

Post a Comment