Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Fun Fun Fun!

Okay, super duper excited about this one....
We spend all this time and money on a wedding and I'm all stressed out about everyone having a good time. But that really has nothing to do with the location, the photographer, and only a little to do with the dj. Sooo........

We are totally going to have a PHOTOBOOTH at our wedding!! I'm so stoked, this is going to be awesome! I can already imagine my family and friends packed in a photobooth. Ha!


this picture was from a Yelp event we went to last winter. We're going to be using the same company, http://www.snapbooth.com/ This includes a Scrapbook/Guestbook with pictures of every picture taken at the wedding, 2 super awesome nice friendly booth workers, and a BOOTH!.. and they all get their own picture magnet favor! Oh my gosh, I'm so excited. Favors- check, and Guestbook- check!! Too much coffee- double check!

No comments:

Post a Comment