Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Rehearsal Dinner Planning

I am feeling really behind these days. There is a lot I need to do and I felt so ahead of the game at first! I think I need to focus on the invitations considering they are going out first. We are going to make them and I want to make something amazing on an amazing budget. My thoughts are newspapers, maybe thread... I need some good ideas.

While we are on the subject of inviations though, I found a really neat idea that I would like to try for the rehearsal dinner. Since I don't need so many invitations, this might be doable. I will need some help from a friend of mine, so I will have to email him and see if he would help me out. I'm sure he will, he's awesome. So here it is-


So cute right? I found these on a cute little website online called apartment therapy.
http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/sf/diy-party-invitations-085279

No comments:

Post a Comment